Just a comment about comments

I'd opened up my blog to allow you to leave comments.  I truly appreciate those who have.

Some have asked questions or have asked me to pass along greetings to some of the people that I've mentioned.  You need to know that most comments are submitted anonymously which means I would have no idea who you are.  Some comment are flagged with first name and last initial which also makes it difficult.

If you are comfortable, identify yourself better to me in the actual comment.  Alternatively, send me your comment by email (jon_limmer@wycliffe.org).

Thanks for being part of this journey.

Comments

Unknown said…
Please pass on my greetings to Rudy Wiebe when he gets there on Thurs or Fri. He teaches translators in Nairobi. I know him through Toronto Bible School. Thought it was interesting that you should be connecting on your trip. Rory
Unknown said…
God Bless ya and the work your doing. I can empathize with your frustration on the troubleshooting computer/network issues. I've been praying on clarity of mind and insight for you.

I like the gift idea of maple sugar. Sugar season is starting here in Vermont. I see people starting to setting their taps. It a balmy 21° here today. I can't wait for the smell that permeates the air when the sugar houses are boiling, it the sign that spring is here.

Dave McKinnon